- Log in to your WordPress admin panel, go to Plugins, and click Add New.
- Type Chatwee into the search bar.
- Once WordPress Directory shows you the search result, install the plugin and activate it.
- Next, log in to your Chatwee Dashboard and copy the relevant installation code (1.0 or 2.0) into a box in the plugin settings page (the plugin will be listed in the left column of your WordPress admin panel). Save changes.
- Now go ahead and explore Customize page in your Chatwee Dashboard and the plugin settings page.
There you have it - a live chat widget to enhance your BuddyPress community with a real time interaction feature. Keep it social and let your site members hold private, group, and public chats, including rich media and emoji.
If you liked our BuddyPress Chat Plugin share it with others!